Villa for sale in Mojacar
€399,950 ~ £357,055 *
This truly wonderful 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom 2 storey Cortijo with private swimming pool, is situated just minutes from the Old Mojacar pueblo and just 5 minutes from the busy, bustling popular resort of Mojacar Playa with its abundance of amenities for everyday living. The property set in its own private fenced plot of 2,500m², has been restored to its former glory and is bursting with traditional features.
The property has private parking for two cars to the front and access to the Cortijo is through traditional wooden doors, into a grand hallway where an archway leads you into the lounge area, with the most spectacular fireplace with feature log burning stove. A second archway leads through to a second seating area with double doors out to the rear terrace of the property. From the lounge areas doors lead off to the first of the two good sized double bedrooms both of which benefit from a central Jack and Jill bathroom with shower unit, toilet and vanity.
Double doors from the main hallway lead you into a wonderful country style kitchen with Belfast sink, and all white goods. An archway from the kitchen takes you through to the spacious dining room, off this is a family bathroom with shower unit, WC and vanity. There is also a room from the dining area which could be utilised as a second lounge, or even an extra bedroom, should it be required. A second set of stairs from the dining room area lead you up to the third of the double bedrooms, with built in elaborate designed in storage wardrobes.
Back to the main entrance hallway, a door leads to an office/study area, which could easily be used as a fourth ground floor double bedroom. Also from the hallway an ornate staircase leads you to the fifth of the spacious double en-suite bedrooms with access to a Juliet balcony with stunning views out over the swimming pool area and the landscape in the distance, this room features a private terrace with views up to the Pueblo. The en-suite is very spacious with twin vanity, full bath, separate shower, WC and bidet.
The outside area of this property is truly remarkable you have a wonderful covered terrace area with BBQ kitchen area perfect for outside dining and lounging, a great swimming pool area with plenty of space for sunbathing with spectacular views up to the Mojacar Pueblo. There are various seating areas around the property, a lovely tiled fountain, and various palms, planting areas and fruit trees. This is a truly remarkable well kept home, and must be seen to be appreciated.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins217.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)54 mins79.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 34 mins151.5 km
Consumption: Grade E - 157kW
Emissions: Grade E - 31kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2,543 m²
- Build Size 234 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Swimming Pool
- Private Terrace
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,678)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €36,995 (£33,027)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €359,955 (£321,350)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €399,950 (£357,055)
- Transfer tax 7% €27,997 (£24,994)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,339)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005