Apartment for sale in Mojacar
€127,499 ~ £108,553 *
This is a lovely bright west facing, three bedroomed, 2 bathroom first floor apartment on the popular gated community of Marina de la Golf Residential.
Views from the terrace area are of the mountains and the golf course. The terrace offers sunshine from early afternoon right through to sunset.
The community is secure and offers a lovely communal swimming pool, ideal for cooling off in the hot summer months.
Access via the main door will lead you in to the light and airy lounge/dining room which has access via double glass sliding doors on to the private terrace area overlooking the golf course. An ideal space for watching the world go by and soaking up the warm summer sun,
From the lounge/dining area, there is access to the kitchen. This is of a good size and has ample storage with both floor and wall units.
Also off here is a short hallway taking you to the bedrooms and bathroom. There are three bedrooms and the master bedroom enjoys an ensuite with shower. There is also a fully fitted family bathroom. The bedrooms have fitted wardrobes.
The property offers air conditioning, converting to heat for the winter months and also has double glazed windows and shutters. There are also ceiling fans in all the bedrooms.
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a lovely apartment in a good location, very close to all the amenities that Mojacar has to offer.
Contact us to arrange a viewing on 950 615 388.
Consumption: Grade G - 209kW
Emissions: Grade F - 36kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €48.49 per month
- IBI property tax: €247.58 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 71 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Golf resort
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,554)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,750 (£8,301)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €114,749 (£97,697)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €127,499 (£108,553)
- Transfer tax 7% €8,925 (£7,599)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 15 mins212.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)57 mins82.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 38 mins146.5 km