Apartment for sale in Mojacar
€139,995 ~ £120,634 *
This is an opportunity to acquire a two bedroom, two bathroom, 1st floor apartment situated in La Parata, Mojacar.
The complex is been updated through 2022/2023 as confirmed by a community representative.
The property is in a quiet location with lovely views.
The complex has lifts pre-installed but not fully functioning at this time and the property comes with a covered parking space underneath the property.
The entrance to the terrace has a locking pedestrian gate.
Then moving onto the large terrace you have views across the complex, surrounding mountains and partial sea views.
As you enter the property you enter into a hallway with the kitchen, lounge and family bathroom to the right with the bedrooms to the left.
The kitchen is compact but perfectly usable. There is an open hatch looking into the lounge.
The lounge is a good size with the large window to the end and the patio doors leading onto the terrace.
Going down the hallway you have the second bedroom to the left with fitted wardrobes and overlooking the terrace.
Then you have the master bedroom again with fitted wardrobes and also offering an en-suite bathroom.
The property does need rewiring and a connection to the main board which the vendor is aware of and has advised that they would be prepared to take a reduction in price to compensate for this cost.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 18 mins222.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 3 mins85.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 43 mins156.6 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Pending
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €15.00 per month
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 73 m²
- Electric Possible
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,585)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,000 (£9,478)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €125,996 (£108,570)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €139,995 (£120,634)
- Transfer tax 7% €9,800 (£8,444)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,293)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005