Apartment for sale in Mojacar
€135,000 ~ £117,198 *
This is a very well presented two bedroom, one bathroom, second floor apartment situated in a small block in the centre of Mojacar pueblo. This property would make an ideal holiday home or could become a potential rental opportunity.
Perched on one of the pueblos outer rim, narrow roads, it boasts some incredible east/south east facing sea views. Only 5 minutes’ walk to the many restaurants, bars, shops and other amenities which this award winning old town has to offer. Although there is no parking space, its only a short bus or taxi ride to nearby Mojacar playa with convenience stores, banks, boutique stores, bars, restaurants and some lively beach clubs.
The block has a secure intercom entrance then two flights of stairs lead you to the second floor apartment. You are greeted by a bright, good-sized living/dining room and the amazing sea views from the private terrace.
The lounge can accommodate a large sofa, some furniture, a dining table and chairs. The kitchen is semi open plan kitchen with electric hob, oven, fridge freezer, washing machine and plenty of storage.
Through the arched hallway there is a bathroom with an enclosed bath and overhead shower, w.c, bidet and vanity unit. Next to this is the first of two bedrooms. This double bedroom is a good size with a walk in wardrobe, air conditioning unit and a window facing out to the side of the property. Opposite you will find the second double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
Sit back and enjoy those sunny mornings and cool evenings from the large front terrace which can easily accommodate some patio furniture, table and chairs.
A useful ground floor storage room is included with this apartment
If you would like more information about this property or to arrange a viewing, please call Spanish Property Choice on 0034 950 615 388
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 14 mins217.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins81.1 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 38 mins151.8 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €30.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €236.49 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 82 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,500 (£9,115)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €121,500 (£105,478)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €135,000 (£117,198)
- Transfer tax 7% €9,450 (£8,204)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005